VACANCY - FOREIGN TEACHER - MAPLEBEAR VCN CANADIAN KINDERGARTEN (SALARY FROM $22.400/YEAR)
Ngày đăng: 29/10/2019
I. Vacancy: FOREIGN TEACHER - MapleBear VCN Canadian Kindergarten
II. Job Descriptions
Quantity: 02 People
- To teach with a high quality of professionalism and execute effective lessons according to Maple Bear curriculum to reach learning outcomes for kindergarten students.
- Follow and uphold school standards, policies, and expectations to maintain a high quality professional image for the school.
1. Academic Tasks
- Lesson planning: research, plan, and prepare quality lesson activities in line with MB curriculum to meet learning objectives and outcomes.
- Create and execute grade level appropriate: free exploration stations, learning centers, arts & crafts, song & dance, indoor play, and outing activities.
- Parent newsletter: weekly completion with updated information; upload student pictures per unit onto server folder.
- Student portfolios: gather and file student work, update weekly (minimum 2-3 projects per Unit) in preparation of parent conferences (include photo CD, BMI report).
- Academic report cards (every 3 months): complete quality assessments with professionalism language, grammar, content, & correct format.
- Parent conferences (every 6 months): conduct 20-minute parent conferences in professional manner appearance, language, mannerism.
- Follow daily, weekly, monthly academic schedule for outings, lesson activities, etc.
- Chaperone and lead activities during outings, field trips and school events.
- Follow policy and expectations for teaching methodologies.
- To supervise the guide teaching staff in class to make sure students’discipline and safety during class hours.
2. Student Care Support
- Support teaching team with student care tasks: meal times, restroom breaks, nap time prep., and special care needs: medicine, illnesses, etc.
- Lead and collaborate with Homeroom teacher regarding: classroom setup, student management routines.
- Support in school events, outings, celebrations and help in special circumstances: performances, graduations, campus checks.
- Chaperone student dismissal room and escort students out to parents during dismissals.
- Utilize effective classroom management strategies appropriate for student age level, paralleling with school’s education philosophy.
- Follow schoolwide expectations and discipline procedure.
3. Admin Tasks
- Actively participate weekly Teacher’s Meetings.
- Prepare and execute plans for campus student field trips and events.
- Support in new student parent orientation and meetings, classroom preparations.
- Request needed materials by following policy.
- Arrange and organize classroom environment.
- Inventory check and update of materials in classroom.
- Complete any additional admin tasks assigned by direct supervisors.
- Complete incident report and follow procedure in notifying parents.
- Follow procedures for leave requests.
- To fulfill any and all additional tasks assign by line managers.
III. Job Requirement
1. Qualification & Certificate
- Bachelors of Arts Degree or higher, preferably in Early Childhood Education.
- Certification for Teaching (TESOL, TEFL, preferably CELTA).
- At least 1 or more years working as a classroom teacher at a kindergarten school or early childhood education center.
3. Professional skills
- Native English Speaker from native English-speaking country (Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand).
- Good organization skills, with ability to prioritize important tasks.
- Capability in basic office software (PowerPoint, Microsoft, Excel, etc.).
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Familiar with current educational methodologies and ability to plan.
- Prepare, and execute effective learning activities and lessons.
- Professionalism in communication, appearance, and demeanor.
- Love the job and love children, good communication and persuasive skills.
IV. Salary & Benefits
- Salary: from 1.600 USD, depend on ability and experience.
- Visa & workpermits cost.
- Health insurance Liberty.
- Completion bonus (from 2 months salary).
- Join team-building activities, annual leave. 05 days paid for Christmas break.
- Have chance to join training course to upgrade qualification every year.
- Opportunity to work in professional, active and creative working environment.
- Incentive program when having children study at Maple Bear VCN.
- Other benefits & allowances following company policies.
V. Documents required
- Applicantion form (Hand write)
- Curriculum Vitae describe detail of working experience
- Authenticated copy of passport
- University degree, Transcript (required) and relevant certificates (if any)
- Health certificates are issued abroad or in Vietnam according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health (not exceeding 6 months)
- Work permit in Vietnam (if any)
- Job application included in Application form (Hand-write) and Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Sent to: HR Department – VCN Investment JSC
- Address: VCN Building – A1 Street, Vinh Diem Trung Urban Area, Nha Trang City
- Tel: (0258) 6254 125 - 0968 180 650 (Ms.Tú)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Những nội dung khác
Tải thêm nội dung